Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an older version of iMovie and my macbook won't support an upgraded OS. My problem is the slideshow I made imported into iMovie sideways and there is not way to rotate it. It went fine into iDVD though. Any hints?

have an older version of iMovie and my macbook won't support an upgraded OS. My problem is the slideshow I made imported into iMovie sideways and there is not way to rotate it. It went fine into iDVD though. Any hints?

iMovie '08, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 7:53 AM

6 replies

Feb 1, 2013 11:13 AM in response to Klaus1

The pics were right side up. Even the video from my iPad went in sideways on iMovie but is fine on iDVD . But I can't mix the different elements on that program.

And for the slicker fix, you need a mouse for his instructions

Thanks i will make due. I have to pack and tend to other stuff before a flight tomorrow morning. It was an early valentines present.

I have an older version of iMovie and my macbook won't support an upgraded OS. My problem is the slideshow I made imported into iMovie sideways and there is not way to rotate it. It went fine into iDVD though. Any hints?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.