Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple TV keeps cutting in and out, how can I get it to stop?

Hello,

I have an Apple TV MD199LL/A, it is fully updated, has a full wi-fi signal, and has not had any prior problems that I know of. Recently, it has began cutting in and out while using it.

It does not matter if I am watching a program or on the menu, it will cut in/out. What it most often does is reload the HDMI connection. So, I am guessing this is coming from the HDMI... However, I have used three different HDMI cords and have put it into three different HDMI slots (I only have three to choose from), and it is still doing the same thing.

At first I thought it was because I did not update the device, but after the update, it contiunes to do so.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, if so, is there a way to fix it?

AppleTV 2

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 12:29 PM

2 replies

My apple TV keeps cutting in and out, how can I get it to stop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.