Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CA DMV Callback system doesn't recognize my iphone 5 number options when pushed. PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!

I've called DMV on two different days and used there call back system, instead of wating on the phone for an hour. When DMV automated call back system calls back and ask me to choose to push option #1 to connect, it doesn't recognize my push and just continues to ramble on about if I want to connect to push #1. Again, I've done this on two seperate days and wasted already two much needed calls and unfortunately don't have a house phone and work phones don't call outside numbers. Can someone at apple try this and see if this is a problem with the iphone or just me. Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 2:06 PM

2 replies

CA DMV Callback system doesn't recognize my iphone 5 number options when pushed. PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.