Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There were no results for I've downloaded the kindle app to my new iPad4 but when I went to Amazon UK and tried to download a book it said "this mobile app does not currently support digital downloads. I don't understand! I'm in the UK.

There were no results for I've downloaded the kindle app to my new iPad4 but when I went to Amazon UK and tried to download a book it said "this mobile app does not currently support digital downloads. I don't understand! I was told you could download kindle books from amazon straight to iPad if you download the kindle app first. Do I have to do it onto my computer and then sync it onto iPad? surely not?

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 3:40 PM

3 replies

Feb 1, 2013 4:09 PM in response to JimHdk

Thanks Jim. My problem is that when I've gone to Amazon UK using Safari and logged on it won't let me buy a kindle version of the book. It allows me to order a hard copy but when I use the menu to request the book in kindle form that's when I get the message (while in Amazon website) "this mobile application does not currently support digital downloads." AI think there should be somewhere on the Amazon website where I can tell them I've got a kindle app and maybe register it or something but I can't find where.

There were no results for I've downloaded the kindle app to my new iPad4 but when I went to Amazon UK and tried to download a book it said "this mobile app does not currently support digital downloads. I don't understand! I'm in the UK.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.