TS2570: Mac OS X: Gray screen appears during startupLearn about Mac OS X: Gray screen appears during startup
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 1, 2013 3:22 PM (in response to christinamary)
Five ways to eject a stuck CD or DVD from the optical drive
Ejecting the stuck disc can usually be done in one of the following ways:
1. Restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the
left mouse button until the disc ejects.
2. Press the Eject button on your keyboard.
3. Click on the Eject button in the menubar.
4. Press COMMAND-E.
5. If none of the above work try this: Open the Terminal application in
your Utilities folder. At the prompt enter or paste the following:
If this fails then try this:
Boot the computer into Single-user Mode. At the prompt enter the same command as used above. To restart the computer enter "reboot" at the prompt without quotes.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 1, 2013 4:16 PM (in response to Kappy)
Thanks I will get my husband to try these options however the screen is just grey this is why he tried to reboot with disk
with no luck nothing happened then the disk would not come out if your suggetions do not work it looks like an app with apple.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points