Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore Quick links on Safari task bar?

Hey,

So my proble is about the links underneath the URL bar on safari. The ones between the 'show top sites' embelem and the news drop down bar. I was just trying to edit one and I accidently deleted one of them. So I was wondering if there was anyway to restore them as I find them extremely unseful. I have already tried, however I can only add new 'folder' and I would much rather just the link.

Thanks in advance. AUSam

Safari-OTHER

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 2:07 AM

1 reply

Feb 2, 2013 7:00 AM in response to AUSam

This is called the "Bookmarks Bar". You edit it in a number of ways. You can drag a URL from the address bar. You can use "Add bookmark" (command-d) and select the Bookmarks Bar as destination. You can open the bookmarks editing page and do it from there.

If you accidentally delete one, press command-z (undo).

How to restore Quick links on Safari task bar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.