Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air Registration in supportprofile.apple.com failed

I have a MacBook Air and I am trying to register it using my Apple ID on the site supportprofile.apple.com but I get the message that the device is associated with another Apple ID. I use my 'normal' Apple ID for iTunes, iCloud on the device but it is not attached to that ID so I must have registered it using another one but I don't know which one. Is there any way to determine which Apple ID my MacBook Air is associated with?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Brian

MacBook Air, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 4:15 AM

2 replies

Feb 3, 2013 3:12 AM in response to dominic23

Thanks Dominic. I've seen this article but this isn't my problem. I need to know how to determine which Apple ID my MacBook Air is associated with. When I try to register it using my normal ID, it tells me that it's already registered with another ID. I don't know what that ID is. I have about 6 ID's that I've used over time and I thought I registered the MacBook Air with my current ID - all my other devices are registered with my current ID but not the MacBook Air for some reason. So, if I can plug the serial number into some Apple utility and see what the Apple ID is that's associated with it that would be perfect.

Thanks again for responding.

Brian

MacBook Air Registration in supportprofile.apple.com failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.