Skip navigation

icloud mail, some forwarded messages not delivered

222 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 12:59 AM by HIpocrates RSS
--lio-- Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 2, 2013 3:31 AM

Dear all,

I do forward my two professional mailboxes to icloud.com so I have all my emails centralized in a single location.

Since a few days, some of the messages forwarded are not delivered to my icloud inbox; I assume they are blocked by the spam assassin.

What is possible to do to avoid messages to be blocked ?

Is there a way to view messages blocked on server side ?  (messages do not arrive in Mail app as spam, it is not delivered at all!)

Is it possible to change the spam assassin working level ?

Thanks in advance,

Lionel

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), 13" RAM:8Gb SSD:512Gb
  • HIpocrates Calculating status...
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 5, 2013 12:59 AM (in response to --lio--)

I have the same problem. E-mail messages from the website www.hotelkamerveiling.nl do not arrive in my iCloud mailbox. With Gmail, there is no problem. I contacted Apple about this. The say that they can't do anything about this problem. I think that is strange. As a user, you should be able to alter spam settings.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.