Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my PC recently crashed and I have very important photo's and files stored on my 30 GB 5th Gen. Ipod. Can you tell me how to transfer these files to my new PC? I am afraid that I will be unable to do this and the files won't be able to transfer.

My PC recently crashed and I have very important photo's and files stored on my 30 GB 5th Gen. Ipod. I need these files "out" of the Ipod and available to my PC so that I may manipulate them as necessary. I've searched "the net" for transfer options, but "photo transfer" is apparently not one of them. I am afraid that these files will not be able to transfer and they'll be "locked & lost" inside this little device presumably forever.

I thank "you" in advance for your future diligence regarding this matter & I hope to "hear" from "you" in the near future.

Many thanks,

Black Knight 7

Gateway PC

Windows 8

iOS 1.3

MODEL: MA002LL

FORMAT: WINDOWS

COLOR: WHITE

iPod classic, iOS 1.x, MA002LL

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 3:23 AM

There are no replies.

Hi, my PC recently crashed and I have very important photo's and files stored on my 30 GB 5th Gen. Ipod. Can you tell me how to transfer these files to my new PC? I am afraid that I will be unable to do this and the files won't be able to transfer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.