Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find a place for complains (Apple Support is helpless/hopeless)?

I have quite a lot problems with Apple hardware and software. After spending several hours to find solutions on the Apple site and also from external sources, my effort gave 0 results. Can anybody tell to the Apple folks, sitting on the Olympus, that ignoring users is like shooting your own leg?

Here is a list describing some of the problems:

1. My iPad refuses to collaborate with my brand new Mac Mini.

2. Some of my purchased stuff does not show on the iPad.

3. There is no way to simply delete 10000 photos from my iPad. (I have tried all prescriptions described at Apple Support Communities, nothing helps. Some of them even don't resemble options on my iPad.) . I am going to RESET the iPad, probably that is the best solution.

4. I am unable to download purchased software and reinstall it.

5. My new Mac Mini reboots itself unpredictably once or twice every day. I am sending everyday reports to Apple folks. Anybody knows what they are doing with these reports?

Anybody shares my experience?

Dan

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.4), 8 GB, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 8:49 AM

7 replies

Feb 2, 2013 9:44 AM in response to tald

Clearly something is not right. No one would tolerate what you are describing, but complaining about it won't fix what's wrong.

Why don't you start with #5. After your Mini restarts itself, it will present this dialog:

User uploaded file

Click Report... then copy and paste the text in a reply. Send the report to Apple.

Apple uses these reports to consider changes to OS X that are released in future updates. They won't thank you for sending them, but they do consider all reports that are sent. If the problem is due to a flaw in OS X, it always takes more time that we would prefer for Apple to fix it, but they always fix it. Every time.

Lastly if your Mac Mini really is brand new, consider returning it. You have 14 days from the date of purchase for a no questions asked return and refund with no restocking charge. If you're beyond that, you can take advantage of Apple's complimentary 90 day telephone support. The standard warranty is one year. You already paid for all these services as part of the Mini's price, so take advantage of them.

Feb 2, 2013 11:51 AM in response to tald

Re. your #3: my immediate reaction to that problem is: you have most likely filled up your iPad to its' capacity (10,000 photos) and it is no longer able to run/respond to anything. A complete reset/start over would be advisable if such is the case - hopefully you have your files/pics backed up.

Where can I find a place for complains (Apple Support is helpless/hopeless)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.