1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 12:10 PM by stedman1
Seagull1517 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I'm studying abroad in New Zealand for 2 months and was wondering what type of adapter/converter do I use? I'm actually already here in New Zealand but buy a converter/adapter before I left. What should I look for on the box? I have a mac book pro 13 in that I bought in 2011.Thanks!