Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 2009 Lion 10.7.5 - Darwin Kernel Version 11.2.4

Initially, the number # 9 was stopped working on my keyboard.

I thought that a PRAM reset would help. I was routed to do a reinstall. At this point I was okay with that, so when I attempted to log into my apple account, the letter ' l ' would not register. I was unable to proceed. I tried to restart, hoping that that would solve the problem, now I have a gray screen, with:

panic(cpu 0 calller 0xfffffff8000048bf): Process 1 exec of/ sbin/launchd failed, errno

Debugger called:<panic>

Kernel version:

Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.2: Thu Aug 23

There is a gray box saying that I need to restart my computer. Its instructing my to Hold down the Power button until it turns off, then press the Power button again. I have done that several times. I've even unplugged my iMac for a few minutes.

I had to copy by hand this because, I am using my Macbook Pro. i cannot use my iMac. I do not have MacKeeper. I use Safari or Mozilla I try to as careful as I can. I don't even facebook!

Please help.

iMac (24-inch Early 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 4:04 PM

There are no replies.

iMac 2009 Lion 10.7.5 - Darwin Kernel Version 11.2.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.