Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 A1429 Don't work in LTE Telia DK

Hi!

My Iphone 5 A1429 Don't work in LTE Telia DK.

I am attaching photos to better understand.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

I do not understand why, Telia Denmark is supported for LTE or 4G operator for iphone 5!

I tried to cottare iphone but I can not, and Copenhagen, there is no apple store, and my mobile operator does not know how to help me!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1, Telia DK and Iphone 5 A1429

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 4:12 PM

11 replies

Feb 2, 2013 4:36 PM in response to modular747

I'm sorry, but I do not speak English well .... LTE active on my phone, does not work, if you look network service (nessun segnale), in the upper left, you will see no signal,. while turning off LTE, 3G works, and ok.

And my Danish operator (TELIA DK), supports LTE for iPhone 5, And I would like to use LTE.

But in my case no!

And I do not know, maybe it's your phone model is not compatible?

Feb 3, 2013 12:51 AM in response to vadual

I have the same problem.

I had no problems using my iPhone with LTE in Germany's T-Mobile network. After Telia introduced LTE support in iOS 6.1 and after I got a carrier update message, my iPhone allows now to turn on LTE.

But whenever I do this, after a couple of seconds (probably when it tries switching to LTE) my phone just shows "No network" and I have to reboot and deactivate LTE to reestablish my connection.

Feb 16, 2013 9:00 PM in response to vadual

LTE is a 4G level service and is faster than 3G. When you disable LTE service, the iPhone is switched over to the slower 3G service.

However, your iPhone is supposed to automatically switch to 3G service if it does not detect LTE service. There may be something wrong with iOS 6.1 because it is not correctly switching from LTE to 3G. It may also be causing connection problems with LTE.

By the way, I am having the same problem in Canada with the LTE connection on my iPad Mini - seems to have started happening after I upgraded to iOS 6.1

Iphone 5 A1429 Don't work in LTE Telia DK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.