Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad 2 is stuck in recovery mode and whenever I try to restore it, a window pops up saying that a file on my iPad is corrupted, and it gives me no error code. I also tried holding the home and sleep button together but it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Hey Guys, I have a serious problem. My iPad 2 is stuck in recovery mode, and every time I try to restore it on iTunes a window pops up saying that a file on my iPad 2 is corrupted. Also, I tried holding the home button and sleep button together but it does not work either. Any ideas on how to get my iPad 2 out of recovery mode? Please answer 😟

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 7:15 PM

Hopefully this will help you. Try placing your iPad in recovery mode again. You may have to try this a few times.

iOS: Unable to update or restore

3 replies

My iPad 2 is stuck in recovery mode and whenever I try to restore it, a window pops up saying that a file on my iPad is corrupted, and it gives me no error code. I also tried holding the home and sleep button together but it doesnt work. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.