Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with aperture 3.4.3 adjustments not working on latest photos upload to iPhoto library

I recently uploaded some raw photos taken with a nikon D40x to my iPhoto library. Did some cropping and adjustments in iPhoto. Next I opened that library and that project in Aperture, and tried to do some furter adjusting. Pictures became distorted. At first they looked liked fine but as soon as I tried to do adjustments the pictures darkened, had less definition and looked hazy. I tried to reprocess with no success.

I then performed the apple check on my photot using the > filter feature > add rule > "filter type" is "raw", > adjustments "do not include" "raw decode version 3". The only photos in my entire iPhoto library that do not meet those criteria are the new pictures in question. I do not know what to do.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 2, 2013 9:03 PM

There are no replies.

problems with aperture 3.4.3 adjustments not working on latest photos upload to iPhoto library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.