Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

alias always not available

Hello,

I am trying to create a new email alias.

I have an old alias created on the site Icloud.com

All is ok with this alias, i can use it, i can delete it and i can recreate it.

But if i want to create a new alias the site always tell me: This alias isn't available.

It seems that all the aliases i try are alredy used. But this is impossible.

I have tried seveal times in this months, and everytime same error. I have tried with lots of impossible email, such as hjasjhvdjhavd@icloud.com or ab67235897247982467@icloud.com but NOTHING.

Always already used.

I'm sure this is an error. I can only create the same old alias that i created months ago! If i delete or disable it and try with a new one, or if i simply add a new one it says not available.

What can i do?

THX!

iCloud email-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iCloud Email Alias

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 7:07 AM

7 replies

Feb 3, 2013 7:23 AM in response to Winston Churchill

thx for answering. Yeah, i have tried everywhere.

I have no problem if a create an alias on another Apple Account.

But on mine is always impossible. I have tried for months! probably more than a year!

I can only delete and recreate the same Alias. No a new one.

I actually have 3 alias available. 2 if i recreate the old one. Bot the problem is always here.

Before asking here, i have serached on the entire communiti and on google. There are many people that have the error: impossible to save the alias at this moment.

My error is different. it's not impossible, it only says that the alias is already used.

The impossible to save error seems temporary, mine not! Is permanent.

Sorry for the bad english, i'm italian 🙂

alias always not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.