Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reboot isn't working?

It went dead and I charged it for about ten minutes and the low battery sign was showing, then it went blank and now it won't show the charging sign and it won't turn on. It's been on the charger all night now and nothing has happened. I tried the reboot where you simutaneaously (however you spell that) hold down the home and lock buttons, NOTHING HAPPENED. I've read about similar problems to mine and they did the reboo and it turned on. Why isn't mine??

oh.. I also dropped it in the toilet a few days ago, don't worry it was empty, but it worked perfectly fine after that for about two days!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 7:41 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2013 10:52 AM in response to Archer_

Most likely Water Damage. Clean iPhone charging port with clean toothbrush and small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol. If this does not help, then maybe battery is all that needs to be replaced, or just the charging port assembly with flex cable needs to be replaced, or the water damaged the Power Management Circuitry and no simple fix is possible.

Reboot isn't working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.