Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Reminders from OS X is iOS?

The "Reminders" app in Mountain Lion doesn't appear to have a way to sync with the corresponding app in iOS. It appears you can import, export, email and share Reminders, but I'd prefer to sync reminders as I do with Calendars, Contacts, etc. It seems odd that this functionality doesn't appear to be part of the latest version of iTunes. If this isn't possble, does anyone know if it's scheduled for future development?

Thanks,

-Brad.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 9:37 AM

8 replies

Feb 5, 2013 9:51 AM in response to Eric Root

Eric,

I think what actually enabled Reminders syncing was when I turned it on in the iPhone as suggested by an earlier post. This was already enabled on the iMac, but I thought it only applied to the Calendars due to the icon in the iCloud System Preference - I totatally didn't bother to read the full description that says "Calendar and Reminders" - I just "perceived" Calendar. Nevertheless, this has all helped me make sense of the settings and my reminders are now syncing away and nagging me with hardly any effort on my part! Thanks again!

Sync Reminders from OS X is iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.