Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hava a problem with my iphone4s. When i wanna record a video in my and then see it , I can barely hear my voice. When i bought my iphone it worked. I can hear my songs and wen i got messages etc i cant hear that too.

When I try to play mi video , the sound is very quiet. I can hear lock sounds and keyboard clicks,music or videos on youtube etc. But my camera is like broken . when i take a picture i can hear that too , I just cant hear my videos. It really bothers me because i wanna do some videos and my sounds doesnt work well.can you please help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 1:20 PM

There are no replies.

I hava a problem with my iphone4s. When i wanna record a video in my and then see it , I can barely hear my voice. When i bought my iphone it worked. I can hear my songs and wen i got messages etc i cant hear that too.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.