Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

one headphone not working

I just got the iPhone 5 in September. It is amazing.

Lately, I have been working out with my iPhone 5 using my Belkin Sports Armband and some headphones. About 2 weeks ago I put in my usual headphones as I ALWAYS do, and one of the speakers on the headphone stops working. I use other headphones and it does the SAME thing so its a phone issue.

I took it to Apple, got a new phone. free of charge. awesome...

One week in, I workout and the next day, the SAME THING HAPPENS! I am on my 3rd phone not knowing what the problem is and I am tired of taking it to Apple because of one headphone. I turn it in and get a new phone..ok.....but then AGAIN it happens.. I feel like I am cursed! WHAT DO I DO?!??!! AND WHY IS THIS HAPPENING????

Does anyone know why it happens?????

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 1:19 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2013 9:14 AM in response to dominique1989

maybe you're unlucky

maybe you pull then out of the connector in a much much much more violent manner then the rest of us

I use bluetooth a2dp headset with the sports armband because having the cable is very very very bothersome when running

also the bluetooth can't get the minijack to get stuck in headset mode or damaged like you exp

one headphone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.