Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match downloaded all but one playlist???

I just subscribed to iTunes Match. I have iphone 4 and ipod touch, 3rd generation (5.1.1). Anyway, iTunes Match downloaded all my songs and playlists except for ONE playlist. My iTunes Match is turned on in iTunes and I updated iTunes match 2 times today. All playlists are there except one. The songs area all in iTunes match as well, just not the playlist. I cannot figure out why all my playlists are accessible on my iphone and ipod except for one. This playist is still on my MacBrook Pro (new 2012) , and plays just fine on my laptop - can someone assist as to how to get iTunes match to accept this other playlist? (Of course, its the one I use the most.)

Thanks

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 2:59 PM

2 replies

Feb 4, 2013 6:59 PM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Thanks - tired that, as well.

I finally called Apple Support after much frustration.

Evidently, iTunes Match is quite particular about what it can upload. Since one of my most recently purchased albums from iTunes included a digital booklet, it was also included as part of the album when I made the playlist. iTunes Match will only match items in basic format, no videos, etc. After I removed the Digital booklet (like an extra on a cd album), the playlist then downloaded no problem....sneaky.

Thanks, anyway - perhaps this post will help someone solve the same (yet simple) mystery.

R

iTunes Match downloaded all but one playlist???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.