Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving events in iCal from Google cal to Home cal

My iCal events were in my Google calendar and I was trying to move them all to the "Home" iCal calendar.

I did Select All and all the events were selected, and then I right-clicked and chose the Home calendar from the drop-down menu.

Some of my events moved correctly, but some just disappeared. Now they don't show up in any of my calendars, and I need them back! They're my work schedule, and they're the only record I had of them. Please help!!

Background: I have a MacBook Pro, iPhone, and new iPad mini. I was trying to get my iCal to sync across all three devices, and didn't realize until then that most of the events I had put into my iCal through the laptop had gone into my Google calendar (which was the default, for some reason), not the Home iCal calendar. Things in Home were syncing to the iPad Mini, but everything else in the Google calendar wasn't. I wanted to move all my events to the Home calendar so it would all just sync and work like it's supposed to. But now I've lost a bunch of events, and I don't even know if it's more than just my work schedule events that are lost! Is there an archive file or something I can go to that will bring them back?

Thank you!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 3:43 PM

There are no replies.

Moving events in iCal from Google cal to Home cal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.