4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 10:30 PM by gail from maine
Yumpalaya Level 1 Level 1

I was not able to clear anything out of the previous computer before I exchanged it.  It would crash before it even opened/loaded.

Can I cancel Keynote for that one, and transfer it the one I have now? 

MacBook Pro
Solved by mende1 on Feb 3, 2013 10:26 PM Solved

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

You won't be charged. When you purchase an app on the App Store, you can install it for free on all your Macs as many times as you want without being charged

Reply by gail from maine on Feb 3, 2013 10:30 PM Helpful

Hi Yumpalaya,

You do not have to "cancel" the previous download. If you have the most current version of iTunes loaded on your computer, and you have the same AppleID that you purchased the Keynote app with signed on to iTunes, and you have the computer authorized for that AppleID, and you have iCloud your iCloud account set up on the computer, then you can (in iTunes):

Click on Store

Click on Purchased under the Quick Links section in the right-hand sidebar

Click on the Apps icon in the Purchased screen

The Keynote app should appear with a little cloud next to it. Click on that and download to your computer.

Cheers,

GB

All replies

• mende1 Level 10 Level 10
    expertise.desktops
    Desktops

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities

You won't be charged. When you purchase an app on the App Store, you can install it for free on all your Macs as many times as you want without being charged

• Yumpalaya Level 1 Level 1

Thanks for the info!

• mende1 Level 10 Level 10
    expertise.desktops
    Desktops

You are welcome

• gail from maine Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.icloud
    iCloud

Hi Yumpalaya,

You do not have to "cancel" the previous download. If you have the most current version of iTunes loaded on your computer, and you have the same AppleID that you purchased the Keynote app with signed on to iTunes, and you have the computer authorized for that AppleID, and you have iCloud your iCloud account set up on the computer, then you can (in iTunes):

Click on Store

Click on Purchased under the Quick Links section in the right-hand sidebar

Click on the Apps icon in the Purchased screen

The Keynote app should appear with a little cloud next to it. Click on that and download to your computer.

Cheers,

GB