Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get toast to interact with aperture 3?

Since apple no longer supports iDvd; I've had to search for method to burn photos onto a DVD( that's what my customers want.) I thought Toast 11 would be th answer to my problem. nope. I installed with a download from Roxio and the application does not see Aperture all. In the Media Tab Apeture is supposed to appear as in the tutorials, but, not not for me. The Apple Store is of very little help with apeture issues. (They told me they are more hardware oreinted) can anyone suggest an alternative to toast ?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 9:59 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2013 12:35 AM in response to 1wickedman

Are you generating Previews and have you opted to share them with iLife in the Aperture preferences? Can you access the Aperture Library from other apps? iMovie? A Word Processor? Mail?

If all you're trying to do is burn images to a disk you don't need iDVD or Toast, both of which are for making DVDs that play in domestic DVD players.

Just export the images to a folder on the desktop and burn that with the Finder.

how can i get toast to interact with aperture 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.