Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ok i have done something stupid!! i have completely disabled my ipad- through the find my iphone app

Hi guys massive apple lover though i only have two products- but anyways to the problem i have done something really dumb and i have been ignoring my disabled i pad for a couple of months now! due to hsc and all so basically i forgot my passwod which was numbers to my ipad and it has disabled compleley it ended up running out of battery and has disconnected off our home wifi network so it comes up as a device on my iphone but i cant find it- so there for cant wipe it- but here is the deal my laptop which is my school laptop which is the laptop i synced my ipad too has previously been synced back to its originally procut there for loosing all my device so syncing my ipad to undisable it isnt an option is there any other way thanks amanda

I pad HELP

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 2:52 AM

1 reply

Ok i have done something stupid!! i have completely disabled my ipad- through the find my iphone app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.