Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upload music from my iPhone?

I have synced with three different computers. Now iTunes want to delete all my stuff on my phone before I get to sync my files from the computer. Why can´t i just upload my music?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1, Synching with several computers.

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 5:05 AM

4 replies

Feb 4, 2013 6:53 AM in response to Steve Taylor1

Ok, That´s why I don´t use iTunes. It always says that i´ts gonna delete all my music and other stuff on my phone. Thats´not sync to me. Synchronizing to me is to insert information that is missing (or is new data) on anyone of the units. Not deleting. I can´t see that, in a few years time, anyone would want to use iTunes if it keeps work like it does today. Really gets med mad each time i try to understand it. If Apple wants to make it difficult to use other media than the media bought in iTunes they succeded.

Feb 27, 2013 3:30 AM in response to Steve Taylor1

I have two kids, one wife, one house, two cars and i work 7-17. I have no time to go to apple University to learn how to sync my data. It should just work. drag and drop. copy-paste. And my originally synced PC doen´t exist anymore. That diks crasched. And I always experiment and try new installations of diffreent OS:es. So why should I stick to just one single computer in the world if i want to sync. Ridiculous. Result: I don´t sync. At all.

How to upload music from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.