Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore photos from iPhone 5 without backup

I accidentally restored my phone and I lost all my contacts, photos, and old texts. I didnt back anything up and I was wondering if theres a way to get in to the hard drive of the phone in order to retrieve the lost data. Is this possible or is all the information just completely gone at this point?

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 1:06 PM

5 replies

Feb 4, 2013 2:28 PM in response to GPal420

GPal420 wrote:

I accidentally restored my phone

It is not possible to accidentally restore an iPhone. It requires the user to click several buttons to actually restore.

GPal420 wrote:

I was wondering if theres a way to get in to the hard drive of the phone

There is no hard drive. All iOS devices use flash memory.

GPal420 wrote:

Is this possible or is all the information just completely gone at this point?

Anything is possible... the question is how important is the data and how much are you willing to pay to have it recovered. Search Google for data recovery services and inquire about there pricing. Be prepared to hand over your first born, an arm, a leg, and possibly additional children not to mention a siginficant sum of cash.

Feb 21, 2016 1:21 AM in response to roaminggnome

excuse me , If I accidentally restore my new phone and my old memory move to the new phone and didn't do any backup but before that, it had sync to my laptop but not all photos were transferred is there any way to retrieve my recent data data before it got restored? I really need the photos please help me(I've searched on internet for the solution and still got unable to retrieve it 😟

How do I restore photos from iPhone 5 without backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.