Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel app orders placed on my credit card

My son has ordered lots of apps on my credit card as I didnt realise you could do this after I had put my password in up to 15 minutes later. I have changed this setting now but have received an invoice from Itunes for over £30 and I dont want these apps, is there any way of getting my money back?

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 1:19 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2013 2:35 PM in response to kelseyram

It's not automatic since the terms of sale for the iTunes Store state that all sales are final. You can contact the iTunes Store, explain the reason for your request, and ask, though:

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact.html

They're usually pretty lenient in the case of inadvertent purchases by children. No guarantees, though, just as if your child was in a store and ate a bunch of food (in other words, something that can't just be returned).

Good luck.

How to cancel app orders placed on my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.