Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed my Apple ID to my new email address successfully for the iTunes and App store but it won't work for iCloud and it won't recognize my password. I read that this can't be done. How am I supposed to get into iCloud?

I changed my Apple ID to my new email address successfully for the iTunes and App store but it won't work for iCloud and it won't recognize my password. I read that this can't be done. How am I supposed to get into iCloud? I plan on getting rid of my old email address which is my old Apple ID so how is that going to work? 😕

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 2:13 PM

1 reply

Dec 4, 2014 6:21 PM in response to Lucky Girl

Same question Wish someone had replied!

I changed my Apple ID to my new email and now cannot find any way to access icloud. Unfortunately I had allowed icloud to hijack my airbook files, so of course I am afraid I will lose them tomorrow when I exchange my iphone for a new one and cannot keep an icloud account i cannot access. What a poor sync system! Really atypical for apple!

I changed my Apple ID to my new email address successfully for the iTunes and App store but it won't work for iCloud and it won't recognize my password. I read that this can't be done. How am I supposed to get into iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.