Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to air play camera roll video to apple tv 3rd gen from iphone 5

my iphone 5 will air play music from my music app, and video from the youtube app , as well as have no problem mirroring , but it wont play any ofthe videos from my camera roll ... i have tried this with my girlfriend 4s and had the same issues with it .... i have a 3rd gen apple tv undated to the latest firmwear , as well as an iphone 5 funning 6.1 ... if anyone has any suggestions id really appreciate it ... im at my wits end with this **** . the air play icon is on the videos , when i try and play them it loads them maybe a eight of the way, no picture comes up and then it just sits there ... once i got a couple seconds of audio with no picture ... like i said i have no problem air playing from the you tube app , or music from the phone , as well as mirroring

Apple TV, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 6:15 PM

There are no replies.

unable to air play camera roll video to apple tv 3rd gen from iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.