Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Measurement Standard

Now that I see how Core Data works, it makes more sense to set a measurement standard where each measured point is set-up as a stand-alone entity, having attributes: catalog/id# for the list(set by the measurer), contact name, contact URL, latitude with +/- accuracy radius, longitude with radius, altitude with radius, time with radius and measure with radius. The contact could then offer additional information at the original list url, via the catalog/id# for that point (list group of points).

Points could then be easily quarried across the internet for any of the selected attribute ranges or identities. Hopefully a system similar to YouTube will be established to share data along these lines, which I will have to do myself when I have time if Apple won't do it. Google is already doing it with 'Fusion Tables' which they got from me, anyway, so Apple might as well. I won't have time to get to this project for years, and it really should be done sooner rather than later.

iMac

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 10:05 PM

There are no replies.

Measurement Standard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.