655 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 3:35 PM by applewarm
- Simply find another picture that you like (in png format) duplicate it. You need two of the same picture.
- Name one dbgrid.png and name the other firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop those into the folder: system/library/coreservices/Dock (right click and click show package contents)/contents/resources. You will have to input your password to verify.
- Then open Terminal and type:" killall Dock " (no quotes) and return.
- A three finger sweep up should show you your new dashboard background.