Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Xerox 3140 printer. Mountain Lion version can not use my printer. could you please help me. I know little English. I would like to thank those who help.

I have Xerox 3140 printer. Mountain Lion version can not use my printer. could you please help me. I know little English. I would like to thank those who help.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 1:53 PM

5 replies

Feb 5, 2013 2:51 PM in response to yuruyus

The Phaser 3140 driver for 10.7 can install on 10.8. All you need to do is get past Gatekeeper. To do perform the following steps.

1. Double click the "P3140_3155_Mac_OSX_Installer.dmg" file. This will mount as a disc and appear as a new window.

2. Control-click (or right-click if you have it enabled) on the "Printer Driver Installer" file. A new window will appear. Click on Open. The following window will appear.

User uploaded file

3. Click on Open. This will start the Xerox driver installer. Follow the steps through to the end.

4. When the installation has completed, close the installer and connect the printer to the Mac. The correct driver should be found and the printer added to Print & Scan. Now you can see if you can print.

Feb 5, 2013 4:05 PM in response to PAHU

I have a small office. I have three devices mac mini osx 10.08. your suggestions helped me. I would like to thank. I liked your help. partially solved the problem .. I installed the drivers from the other computers on the network. When printing a document, "no pages found" error occurs. and can not print the document. please help me. I do not want to get a new printer. thank you for friendship ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.