Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought the epson xp400 Air print all connected to my wifi, but my iphone5 and ipad3 will not recognize it!

I just bought an Epson XP 400 wireless air print printer. The printer is fine and connected to my network easily, but my iphone5 and ipad3 will not recognize it over my network? My macbook pro does print to it wirelessly. Any suggestions?

Mike

iPad, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 1:59 PM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2013 2:21 PM in response to rojcourt27

In the setup for this printer did you download the latest firmware from Epson?

I happen to have one of those XP 400 printers and it does work well with the iPad and iphone 5 but in setting it up it did download the latest firmware from Epson. You can also do this using the control panel (see printer documentation).

Make sure that your WiFi router supports Bonjour (Zero Configuration Networking).

You might want to try restarting your both your printer and WiFi router to see if that helps.

I just bought the epson xp400 Air print all connected to my wifi, but my iphone5 and ipad3 will not recognize it!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.