Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've been able to locate a lost app in my iTunes media> mobile applications library but how do I get it to load onto my iphone?

I ordered a download of Angry Birds to my Mac Book Pro for my new iPhone. I've located it in my iTunes Media > Mobile App folder but I can't figure out how to get it to load onto my iphone. I think I didn't have somethings ready to sync when I ordered because my iPhone buzzed and told me to change some setting but now I can't remember what that was. Still the Angry Birds isn't there. I was going to download it again but the ITunes store lists it as aleady downloaded.

So what do I do now?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6), plus iphone 5

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 3:52 PM

4 replies

Feb 8, 2013 8:48 PM in response to Matthias Schulz

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sorry, but I should have mentioned initially that I've tried to sync the phone to my Mac through direct hookup. It seems to sync fine in every way but it won't transfer the game to the iPhone. I tried again and specifically clicked on the sync button and it goes through all the other data but again no luck with the game that is clearly downloaded onto my mac. Still open to any suggestions.

Feb 11, 2013 10:15 AM in response to Matthias Schulz

No, I did download the correct version of Angry Birds for my iPhone. I have, since your last reply, been able to solve this problem. It turns out that I had to connect my iPhone to my Mac, open iTunes, click on the iPhone tab at the top (version 11.0.1) then click on Apps tab in the iPhone box. There it showed my downloaded version of Angry Birds and a button to click to "install" it. That worked. I found the solution through the on-line help that led me to an Apple Techie for personalized help. I appreciate your efforts to help Matthias. Jim -Problem Solved-

I've been able to locate a lost app in my iTunes media> mobile applications library but how do I get it to load onto my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.