Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i have a me.com and an icloud.com email address?

i need to forward email from various domain based email addresses (i have two of them) and i would like to have more than the email addresses i currently have to send them to.

is it possible for me to have a me.com and an icloud.com email addresses so that i can put both of these into Mac Mail and know from which domain these emails are coming from? or is it one or another with respect to this/

thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), with 64 bit Win7 Boot Camp | iCloud

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 8:01 PM

me.com and icloud.com are just aliases of the same address - they share the same inbox etc. So regardless of which you would send from, it's coming from the same account.

Note that me.com addresses are no longer available. If you don't have one already, you can't get a new one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2013 8:01 PM in response to hotwheels22

me.com and icloud.com are just aliases of the same address - they share the same inbox etc. So regardless of which you would send from, it's coming from the same account.

Note that me.com addresses are no longer available. If you don't have one already, you can't get a new one.

can i have a me.com and an icloud.com email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.