Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPad does not appear in the app store so I can manage apps already on my iPad. It does not automatically open in itunes but iPhoto. very frustrated what is wrong?

My iPad does not open in iTunes but iPhoto. I cannot get to my iPad screen so I can delete apps to get room to update and add other apps. It used to work very well but for many months now it has been getting increasingly difficult to manage my iPad because I do not get the screens needed. I do not know what else to try or what to do. HELP !

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 8:29 PM

2 replies

Feb 5, 2013 11:22 PM in response to Norman Howell1

It is easy to control which photo app opens with your iOS device if you have a Mac. Connect your iOS device to the Mac with the USB cable, open the free Apple app Image Capture, highlight your iOS device in the list on the left and in the bottom left corner select the behavior that you wish to have happen when the iOS device is connected to your Mac. You can also do as I do and configure it so that no photo app opens.

User uploaded file

my iPad does not appear in the app store so I can manage apps already on my iPad. It does not automatically open in itunes but iPhoto. very frustrated what is wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.