Skip navigation

HT3702: iTunes Store & Mac App Store: About payment card authorization holds

Learn about iTunes Store & Mac App Store: About payment card authorization holds

HT3702 Is it possible unlock or expansion my in-game gold/diamond for 2 weeks? I play the game Dragon Bane and need to spend $2000 in 5 days from now (or less period as possible) to win the in-game event

117 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 8:00 AM by varjak paw RSS
PJ Nan Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 6, 2013 5:30 AM

Hi there,

Right now, I'm playing the game "Dragon Bane" that currently hold the Top diamonds (gold) purchase ranking event.

And I planned to spend like $2000 - 2500 for this event within 5-7 days to secure my top 1st ranking.

But with my experienced I always got iTune purchase error after I try to buy more than $200 (2 transactions, $100 each) and after got this error I have to wait longer than 24 hrs later before the next payment.

So, is it possible to unlock the limited amount per day. Or expand higher amount per day of my account for 1 or 2 weeks?

Please let me know your feedback asap

PJ Nan

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6.0.1

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.