Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HAD MY PHONE NOT EVEN 24 HOURS WAKE UP AFTER ITS BEEN ON CHARGE AT LEAST 10 HOURS AND I DONT HAVE ANY BATTERY MY ALARM DIDNT GO OFF SO I LOST MY JOB AND U HAVE A GENIUS BAR YOUR PHONE WONT EVEN CHARGE AND YOUR SHOP IS FULL OF WANKERS THAT KNOW LESS THAN M

got an i phone 5 2 days ago it was flat within the day i got it and wont charge apple has cost me 1500 in two days and i still have no alarm clock you have destroyed my life i want the problem resolved and also want to know how to invoice apple for the work i have missed out on when i havent had a brand new phone that actually charges when my phone is charged in you owe me 400 after tax a day

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 4:35 AM

There are no replies.

HAD MY PHONE NOT EVEN 24 HOURS WAKE UP AFTER ITS BEEN ON CHARGE AT LEAST 10 HOURS AND I DONT HAVE ANY BATTERY MY ALARM DIDNT GO OFF SO I LOST MY JOB AND U HAVE A GENIUS BAR YOUR PHONE WONT EVEN CHARGE AND YOUR SHOP IS FULL OF WANKERS THAT KNOW LESS THAN M

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.