Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IWeb

Can I still use iWeb, it wants me to login to mobile me but does not recognize my login

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 11:06 AM

Yes, but you need to find a different hosting service. MobileMe is closed.

(76195)

9 replies

Feb 6, 2013 11:10 AM in response to bighd

You can continue to use iWeb but, you will need to use the FTP or publish site to a local folder option.

User uploaded file

You will need a 3rd party web host to upload your websites to. Depending on the version of iWeb you are using you have a couple of publishing options:

iWeb '09 (3.0.4) you can publish to an FTP Server or a local folder. ( With the built in FTP in iWeb you will end up with an address like "www.YourDomain.com/sitename/Home.html )

iWeb '08 you can publish your website to a local folder

I have been using IX Web hosting for several years with little to no problems "usually the problem was something I did" and they have been quick to solve any issue I have come across. The have plans that start at $3.95 a mo (USD) and their customer service is top notch.

http://jeffnitschke.com/IXWebHosting.html

"I may receive some form of compensation from my recommendation or link."

Feb 6, 2013 11:09 AM in response to bighd

If you browse this forum you will find that MMe has closed and that you will have find a webhost.

It has been discussed several times a day every day in this forum and every Apple related website for almost two years now.

But you can also wait for these answers to be delivered to you.

Three, two, one....

IWeb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.