HT4007: Aperture 3: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Learn about Aperture 3: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
238 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 2:05 PM by sh135
How do i get back to or find my original unedited photo in aperture?
Do you want to revert the image to the original and discard the edits or view the original, but keep the edits?
- You can toggle between edited version and original by typing the "M" key.
- You can create an additional, new version from the original image to have both, the original and the edited version (Photos > New version from Original)
- You can undo the edits by disabling the adjustments selectively in the Adjustments tab of the Inspector panel by clicking the checkmark in the corresponding adjustment brick.
- You can export the original to the disk: File > Export > Original
- If the original images are referenced and not part of the library, you can use "File > Show in Finder"