Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble syncing

I downloaded the brand new itunes on my new laptop and now i am having trouble syncing new songs that i have downloaded onto my phone. When i click sync it doesn't sync them. I cant transfer my purchases either. I have about 400 songs on my iphone but 10 on my itunes library and i dont know how to transfer the songs over like i could in the old itunes. When i click on my device and go to the music tab to try and sync the music itself, it only gives me the erase and sync option, but i dont want to do that because i will lose the 400 songs that i have on my phone. What do i do? Please Help! 🙂

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 2:13 PM

iTunes: How to move your music to a new computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4527

3 replies

Feb 6, 2013 2:33 PM in response to Jim Erlach

Thanks. I've tried most of that stuff but i still havent successfully transferred any songs to or from my phone. I cant do home sharing because my old computer is dead so i lost everything on it. I can't transfer purchases because i dont buy most of my music from the itunes store. I havent backed up my data to anywhere besides icloud either. what should i try now?

Having trouble syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.