Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore every single file that has ever been backed up to TM from over the last 4 years all at the same time?

I recently have upgraded my late '08 Macbook Unibody to 10.8.2. I also purchased iLife 11, and upgraded my ram and my internal HD so I could begin creating media files with all the pictures and videos I have accumulated from my children over the last 4 years.

With iPhoto 9.4.2 I have absolutely no way to see the pictures when I enter time machine, and when I restore the library it creates a completely seperate library that I can't seem to access.

My question then is this: Is there a way to retrieve every single unique image or video file that were in backed up in iphoto over the last 4 years through time machine all at once?

If that is not a possibility, then how do I combine the various iphoto libraries that I must create to get every single picture from TM on my laptops internal HDD?

Thanks for the help, I am really stumped on this one.

MacBook (13-inch Aluminum Late 2008), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 4:22 PM

1 reply

How do I restore every single file that has ever been backed up to TM from over the last 4 years all at the same time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.