Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to restart the bluetooth module without restarting Mountain Lion?

Im using a Logitech V470 bluetooth mouse. The sensitivity and responsiveness was excellent at first. However, after about 2 to 4 days of using the mouse, it becames jumpy and lags. I found out that it can be solved by restarting the machine. Is there any way of restarting only the bluetooth module but not the whole system? I've tried turning it off and on the preferences, but it didn't solve the jumpy problem. I've also read about resetting the PRAM/NVRAM and it clears up some problems, but according to the instructions given, it will reset the boot setting. So, I don't want to loose my bootcamp partition.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 5:56 PM

3 replies

Is there any way to restart the bluetooth module without restarting Mountain Lion?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.