Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar repeat

How can I make custom repeats for once every 8 days?

Calendar -OTHER

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 7:28 PM

7 replies

Mar 13, 2013 4:57 AM in response to Skydiver119

Thanks - sorry for the rant - New to this discussions thing... I actually did send major feedback to apple - after hours of messing around with yahoo calendar which has the custom week repeats , but then it wouldn't sync properly to iCal ... Not sure why ... Anyway apparently there are several apps which are compatible with iCal on iPad and iPhone, so I'll just have to experiment with which works best for me...

Cheers

Mar 13, 2013 5:29 AM in response to Mcnec

This wouldn't work if you had a lof of appointments, but I know I can 'save as' and mail an appointment to myself. Haven't tried it to see what types are compatible with the iPad app but for random appointments you can make it on something else and mail it to yourself.

FOr example, when I make an appointment to donate blood, the blood bank will mail me an appointment to put on my calendar.

May not work for everyone but it is another way to share the info.

Calendar repeat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.