Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try and open Microsoft Word 2011 documents they start opening one after another at a rapid speed and I can't stop it. I reboot and same thing happens?

When I try and open Microsoft Word 2011 documents on my IMAC they start opening one after another at a rapid speed and I can't stop it. I reboot and same thing happens. The documents open in rapid succession on their own and don't stop until I force close or after maybe 100 or more open I start getting the following message for each document attemting to open "This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document" and then in paretheses the name of the document. After I click okay another trys to open. Any suggestions?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 11:24 AM

There are no replies.

When I try and open Microsoft Word 2011 documents they start opening one after another at a rapid speed and I can't stop it. I reboot and same thing happens?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.