2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 10:09 PM by Edward_C
boombrown Level 1 Level 1

how do i get a refund request form for some music and apps purchases? My son made some purchases on our ipad on accident.

  • King_Penguin Level 10 Level 10

    Try the 'report a problem' link from your purchase history : log into your account on your computer's iTunes via Store > View My Account (Store > View My Apple ID on iTunes 11) and you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it ; click on that and you should see a list of your purchases ; find that app, click the arrow to the left of it, click the 'Report a Problem' button :

    purchase report 1.jpg

    and then the 'Report a Problem' link on its line :

    purchase report 2.jpg

    and select 'inadvertently purchased' as the problem and fill in the details (iTunes support should reply within, I think, about 24 hours).

  • Edward_C Level 1 Level 1

    you could also call 1800myapple and they will send you to the right place online to fill out a request for a refund.