Had to update to Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and install fails.
In console I get this message :
08/02/13 12:32:39,595 KernelEventAgent: tid 00000000 received event(s) VQ_LOWDISK, VQ_VERYLOWDISK (516)
08/02/13 12:32:39,000 kernel: HFS: Vol: Flash Player Very Low Disk: freeblks: 0, dangerlimit: 84
Any idea before erasing the disk and reinstalling everything for this sh.. ?
Found in Adobe forum :
- Mount the Flash Player installer .dmg file
- Copy the "Install Adobe Flash Player" file to desktop or any other directory as preferred
- Open terminal and cd to desktop or the other directory
- Run the following command on terminal: sudo ./Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player.app/Contents/MacOS/Install\ Adobe\ Flash\ Player
- Insert the password when asked
SOLVED - THANKS TO Kaolay001