Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my macbook pro. is it ok?

This morning (February 8th 2013) i dropped my macbook pro 13 inch mid 2012. brand new. i had it on my couch, and i went to pick it up and my fingers helped push it off. it fell about 2 or less feet. I know its hard for peole on here to give me an opinion and stuff, because you guys can't see it, but i would like to know about what you guys think. Im currently typing this on my dropped mac. Everything seems to work fine. When i open the lid to my mac, it catchs. i can feel it. it isn't a major problem, its just annoying. When i close my lid, and look at the back where the moniter and the keyboard connect, looking from the back, on the left side, it is a little bent. you can see it. I was just wondering if it will develope into a problem. I bought my mac 2 months ago and i have the apple protection plan for it as well. thank you

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 6:57 AM

4 replies

I dropped my macbook pro. is it ok?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.