Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an I pad2, an iMac desktop and an I phone 5, how do I get them all to be bale to face time with each other, do I need different email addresses, use the phone number, or the sim number in the iPad ? Ay help gratefully received !!

I have an I pad2, an iMac desktop(2012) and an I phone 5, how do I get them all to be able to face time with each other, do I need different email addresses, use the phone number, or the sim number in the iPad ? Any help gratefully received !!

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), iOS 6.1, ipad2 and iphone5 user

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 9:33 AM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2013 10:24 AM in response to Graham147

Graham,

For the iPad, iMac you need to create verifyible e-mail addresses created with one of the providers such as Yahoo, Gmail,etc. For the iphone you should use it's phone number, but an e-mail could be used for it too. If you want to associate these e-mail addresses with a single ID, I'm including a link to give you info about how you can do that. Read it carefully, as it can be a bit confusing.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HE68

I have an I pad2, an iMac desktop and an I phone 5, how do I get them all to be bale to face time with each other, do I need different email addresses, use the phone number, or the sim number in the iPad ? Ay help gratefully received !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.